HOMESTAYS IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
What is homestay?
Homestay is a popular choice for international students of all ages. When you live with a local family, you benefit from the care and support of your hosts.
Your host family:
- Guides you in your daily life,
- Introduces you to local customs and cultures,
- Helps you enhance your social and communication skills.
Homestay offers you a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in Australian and New Zealand society.
- Experience an authentic local lifestyle,
- Improve your English daily,
- Make lifelong friends.
You also enjoy these great benefits:
- Flexible bookings of 4-week stays. Give 2 weeks’ notice when you are ready to move on.
- 50% off rentals when you go on holidays for 2 weeks or more,
- 24/7 support from Study Vision’s multilingual student care team.
What else is Included?
- Private bedroom with a single (or larger) bed,
- Study desk, lamp and wardrobe,
- Breakfast and dinner on weekdays and 3 meals on weekends,
- All utilities – water, gas, electricity and unlimited Wi-Fi,
- Access to laundry facilities.
- Important: Our homestays families are completely safe. They hold Working With Children Checks and police background checks.
How much does homestay cost?
You book our homestays for 4 weeks and have the option to extend bookings at any time.
The weekly price for homestays varies in each city. Please visit our website for the most up-to-date pricing information: www.studyvision.com.au/student-pricing.
About Study Vision
Study Vision has been an industry leader for 25 years:
- We specialise in arranging homestays, student accommodation and airport transfers,
- We run tailored study tours, school immersion programs and university workshops,
- We are approved partners for leading universities and colleges.