TAFE Queensland is Queensland’s largest, most experienced training provider. They deliver practical, industry-relevant training across a range of industries from entry-level certificates to bachelor degrees, at more than 50 locations in Queensland. Annually, TAFE Queensland delivers courses to more than 120,000 students within Queensland, nationally and overseas. Their courses are industry-endorsed and result in real employment outcomes when you graduate.

Their teachers are industry professionals who are dedicated to help you succeed in your chosen career path. Almost 90% of their graduates go on to further study or work in global, national and local organisations.

TAFE Queensland has partnerships with some of Australia’s top universities. With a diploma to degree pathway, you can reach your career goals sooner.

Why Study at TAFE Queensland?

  • They’ve got many vibrant campuses located throughout Queensland. Their flexible teaching methods combine theory, practical and on the job training.
  • TAFE Queensland has an 89% student satisfaction rate which is pretty great, but there’s always room for improvement which is why they’re busy working on the other 11%.
  • Their facilities replicate industry standards to ensure that you hit the ground running when you land your first job.
  • They have many pathway options to university. That means you can get credit for your TAFE Queensland qualification to fast-track your degree at some of Australia’s best universities.
  • Their teachers are what sets TAFE Queensland apart from the rest – they have years of experience you can tap into.
  • TAFE Queensland has strong partnerships with industry. Their students have gone on to work with leading global, national and local organisations.
  • Their teachers, support officers and library and learning services are there to help you settle into your studies to ensure you succeed.
zh_CNChinese en_USEnglish