Regional Marketing Manager (Philippines)
Are you an unstoppable highly driven individual with desire to succeed in sales? Do you have the energy and passion to achieve the next level of career excellence? Can you challenge yourself achieve more rather than basic fixed salary?
Yes Education has been established to provide One-Stop-Solution in Study Abroad related services within the International Education industry. We represent large number of Education Institutions in Australia and some Education Institutions in other countries such as Canada, China, Malaysia, New Zealand, UK, USA, Switzerland, Singapore & etc, and our head office is in Sydney and currently we have branch offices in Bhutan, China, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nepal, Philippine & Vietnam. Our business model is Business to Business (B2B), as such, we are the ultimate platform between Global Education Institutions and Agent Partners. Due to significant growth from our International Marketing division, we are now seeking for an additional energetic Regional Marketing Manager (Philippines) to join our young and dynamic team, and this position will be based in Manila, Philippines.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute the annual marketing plans for Yes Education working in conjunction with the management team.
- Develop and maintain a list of prospective Agent Partners’ database within the responsible territory.
- Conduct marketing and promotional activities by establishing and maintaining relationship with current and prospective list of Agent Partners within the responsible territories.
- Conduct marketing and promotional events to recruit prospective International students via Agent Partners’ network within the responsible territories on behalf of our Global Representative Education Institutions.
- Working in conjunction with our Global Representative Education Institutions on planning and implementations of onshore and offshore training programs.
- Meet and exceed management set sales revenue targets and assist other staff with sales targets when required.
- Increase profits for the business through effective product, pricing and promotional strategies and provide best service to Agent Partners within the responsible territories to meet their needs.
- Participate in marketing events and public presentation as required.
- Support other team members as required.
- Hold a tertiary level qualification.
- Experience as a sales and marketing representative or relevant position is essential.
- Experience in managing sales and marketing campaigns, PR, events & etc.
- Has work experience and good understanding of International Education Industry is essential.
- Be truly self-motivate and hungry for success.
- Be passionate and engaging with the ability to communicate and present effectively.
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven sales track record.
- Must be able to travel interstate or overseas as required.
BENEFITS & CULTURE:
- Working with one of the fast-growing International Education Company with global multi nationalities young and dynamic team.
- Competitive basic salary + attractive commission + marketing budget.
- Highly reputable Global Study Abroad Company in the industry.